To effectively support its strategic delivery objectives, Our client is seeking to recruit a Middleweight Graphic Designer who will be part of our Media team, reporting to our Head of Communications.
Working collaboratively across the organisation to deliver a wide range of digital and print assets, ensuring the effective promotion of the organisation and its activities and PGA Members, the Graphic Designer will:
- Produce quality, impactful designs/content via a variety of communications including e-coms and e-visuals as well as printed materials
- Assist with the editing of photographs, images and videos
- Encourage ideas and creativity to improve appeal to a range of targeted audiences
- Act as brand guardian to ensure consistent and correct use of brand
- Generate ideas to portray concepts
- Continually review effectiveness
- Keep updated with the latest design, technology and trends
- Liaise with external providers whilst collaborating internally to develop briefs to support organizational wide workstreams
Having experience in a similar role whilst being fluent in Adobe Creative suite of applications including In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator, the ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of Acrobat and other Apps such as Animate with experience of working with print-ready artwork as well as social media and digital creativity.
Being able to coordinate and deliver multiple projects to agreed timeframes with excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly to interpret briefs); demonstrating high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and problem solve whilst priortising a busy workload, is essential. An understanding of the needs and demands of the business, Members and the golf industry is preferable.
As well as having passion and enthusiasm for design with a strong, creative flair and a flexible approach, the successful applicant will be a natural communicator that builds strong external and internal relationships.
In addition to a competitive salary, the organisation is offering membership of the pension scheme and (after a qualifying period) membership of the private healthcare, company sick pay, group income protection and group life assurance schemes.
This is a permanent, full-time role working around the core hours of the business (9 am until 5 pm Monday to Friday). Occasional weekend and/or bank holiday working however are essential to fulfil this role.