- Proactively selling matchday tickets and experiences.
- Building relationships with existing Junior Football Clubs, Sports and Community Groups through a personable approach.
- Developing new relationships with key personnel from local Junior Football Clubs through outbound telephone communications and face to face activity.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date contact database.
Key Skills, Experiences and Attributes
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident manner with an engaging personality.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a can-do proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and approachable.
- Works well under pressure and can remain calm, courteous and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and friendly.Educated to a degree level is desirable.
The successful applicants will be available to work evenings and weekends to cover matchday fixtures and other adhoc events at the bet365 Stadium.
The positions will be offered on a Full Time basis. All relevant training will be provided.
Closing date for applications is 12th July 2019.