Our client based in London within the Football industry, are currently recruiting for a Partnership Services Executive to join their Partnerships Team that sits alongside the retail, marketing, content, hospitality and business development teams within the Commercial Department. The role will require the successful applicant to deliver a best-in-class Partner Service to a designated number of Partners, ensuring Partnership rights are fulfilled, objectives defined, evaluated and achieved in order to optimise relationship and increase likelihood of renewal.
The Partnerships team sits alongside the retail, marketing, content, hospitality and business development teams within the Commercial department.
The Partnerships team has dual objectives of both revenue generation (through the fees obtained through our official Partnerships), and brand development (through our Partners utilising their marketing rights to expose and develop the Arsenal brand in the UK and beyond).
Within the Partnerships team there are two main areas of focus – attracting and signing our Commercial Partners, and Partner Services, who are responsible for managing the relationships with existing Partners to ensure both parties optimise the return from each agreement.
The Partner Services team aims to add value to our Partners with a ‘best-in-class’ approach, whilst also working closely with other departments within Arsenal to ensure Partner rights are leveraged effectively.
Supporting Head of Partner Services in:
- Delivering best-in-class Partner Services to a designated number of Partners
- Ensuring Partnership rights are fulfilled, objectives defined, evaluated and achieved in order to optimise relationship and increase likelihood of renewal
- Ensure Partner contractual obligations are fulfilled flawlessly at all times
- Implement consistent approval process for each designated Partner
- Provide a dedicated and consistently high level of service to allocated Partners – endeavouring to provide ‘Best-in-Class’ service
- Consistently identifying areas where service levels can be improved
- Assume responsibility to develop and drive forward strategic plan with main Partner contact(s) with support of Senior members of team
- In collaboration with each Partner, develop a season long marketing / activation plan
- Build detailed knowledge of Partner business to help drive mutually beneficial activation programmes (eg local market senior management)
- In addition, build knowledge of designated Partner’s business category (competitor activity, brand immersion, trends etc)
- Ensure a consistent budgetary process is followed at all times with up to date reports held on file
- Provide Partner Services Manager with detailed updates on status of Partner activity on regular basis (weekly status meetings diarised to discuss specific areas)
- Work with Partner to maximise the value of their rights, e.g. identifying and delivering opportunities for Partners to activate their Club association
- Relationship ownership: ensure Partner Services team remain the main point of contact for designated Partners while ensuring other internal departments expertise is used at appropriate times (Marketing, Comms, Arsenal Media Group, etc)
- Actively share information and best practices with other members of Partner Services team
- Undertake other tasks from time to time that may be allocated to the jobholder appropriate to the job grade
- Measurement / reporting: Continuously track and deliver post-campaign evaluations on Partners activation
- Utilising data and insights to continually improve Partnership offering