Sporting Group International is a leading sports agency with offices in the UK and India illustrating our global reach.
Sporting Group International specialises in recruitment, international market development and high value sales and marketing within the world of sport. Our work includes the delivery of grassroots corporate social responsibility programmes, the sale of stadium naming rights, shirt sponsorship, advertising space, official partnerships along with professional players management and endorsement deals.
We are now looking for a candidate to assist us in the global research and operation side of things.
- Research and identify prospective brands using a number of digital platforms to partner with sports clubs and our athletes.
- Maintain, manage and document all research materials and data in appropriate databases.
- Analyse and evaluate existing sponsorships and potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations to the sponsorship team on the sports sponsorship trends.
- Analyse high-potential industry verticals and assist in targeted business development strategy.
- Assist in day to day running of the football academy Youth Football International and Delhi Youth League.
- Liaising with the teams participating in DYL.
The successful candidate will have
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must along with an analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Recent graduate, or someone with one year experience working in a sponsorship/research related role.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible with working on weekends as well if required.
- A genuine interest in sports with the desire to further develop the brand.